Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Friday 14 June 2013

CT Tutorial For Black Widow Creationz, Made Using PTU* Classic* Scrap Kit!



This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 15th June'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU *Classic* Scrap Kit By Black Widow Creationz.
2.Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference.
3.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Classic* By Sebastien Serrano.
4.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used FTU *Anarchistic* By Mr.Fisk.
5.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1.  BWC_Classic_PP8 x1
2.  BWC_Classic_EL41 x1
3.  BWC_Classic_EL26 x1
4.  BWC_Classic_EL33 x3
5.  BWC_Classic_EL15 x8
6.  BWC_Classic_EL12 x5
7.  BWC_Classic_EL6 x10
8.  BWC_Classic_EL7 x10
9.  BWC_Classic_EL3 x1

Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 614x614

2.BWC_Classic_EL6 and BWC_Classic_EL7, paste and resize both elements to 35%

3.Duplicate both BWC_Classic_EL6 and BWC_Classic_EL7 elements nine times 
and place in a shape of a circular frame.

4.BWC_Classic_EL15, paste and resize to 50%, 
cut-out and the second swirl
on the right of the element and then 
duplicate 7 times, after that place
all of them behind the circular flower frame
 you created with the elements
BWC_Classic_EL6 and BWC_Classic_EL7.

5.Add the Tube(s).

6.BWC_Classic_PP8, Resize it to 614x614 and apply 
any mask of your choice and preference,
merge and paste; and then move it to the back of everything, 
to look like a background
and also add drop-shadow.

7.BWC_Classic_EL12, Paste and Resize to 70% and 
duplicate 4 times and position and place
to your choice and preference.

8.BWC_Classic_EL33, Paste And Resize to 50%, t
hen duplicate it two times and
position and place to your choice and preference.

9.BWC_Classic_EL41, Paste and Re-size to 70%, 
position and place to your choice
and preference and then add drop-shadow.

10.BWC_Classic_EL26, Paste and Re-size to 60%, 
position and place to your choice
and preference.

11.BWC_Classic_EL3, Paste and Re-size to 50%, 
position and place to your choice
and preference.

12.Add proper copyrights and licenses.

13.And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo

Thank You!



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Flag Counter