Grab My Blinkies! :)

"My Blog's Blinkie"
"My CT Blinkie"

Translate

Where you can Find ME!

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

*Blogs I Like and Love To Visit

I CT For:

Friday 19 July 2013

CT Tutorial for SkyScraps Designs PTU *Army Girl: Tagger Size* Scrap Kit, made to match Tube Artist Diana Gali's PTU *Army Babe* Tube!



This tutorial is my creation and is written by me,
 any resemblance or any similarity to any other tutorial 
is a co-incidence and is totally not intentional!

Written on: 19th July'2013

Materials/Supplies Needed for this tutorial:

1.Scrap Kit: PTU *Army Girl* Scrap Kit By SkyScrap Designs.
2.Mask: Any mask of your own choice and preference,
though I did not use any mask for this one,
but you can add a mask if you wish to.
3.Tube: Matching Tube PTU *Army Babe* By Diana Gali.
4.Font: Any Font of your own choice and preference, I used a FTU font.
5.Software/Program: I used Photoshop CS6, but any Photoshop will equally work!
6.Total knowledge and skill of the functions and features of Photoshop,
especially working with layers.

Elements And Papers Used From the Scrap Kit:

1. SkyScraps-E1
2.  SkyScraps-E3
3.  SkyScraps-E4
4.  SkyScraps-6
5.  SkyScraps-E7
6.  SkyScraps-E11
7.  SkyScraps-E21
8. SkyScraps-E22
9.  SkyScraps-E38
        10. SkyScraps-E40 copie
11.  SkyScraps-E51
12. SkyScraps-E53
13. SkyScraps-E55
14. SkyScraps-E65
15. SkyScraps-E68


Procedure/Steps:

1.Open a New And Transparent Canvas and size it to 695x695.

2.  SkyScraps-E53, paste and re-size to 80%,
duplicate once, then place one each on
the either sides of the blank canvas.

3. SkyScraps-E38, paste and duplicate once,
place behind everything and one on the upper half
portion of the canvas and one on the lower half,
so as to make it look like a background.

4.Then paste and re-size SkyScraps-E21 to 80%,
duplicate once and place one each on SkyScraps-E38.

5. SkyScraps-E68, paste and duplicate three times,
and place between SkyScraps-E53 and
on SkyScraps-E38 and SkyScraps-E21.

6. SkyScraps-E51, paste and re-size to 90%,
place and position in the middle of the canvas,
above everything added until this step.

7. Add the Tube(s) and apply drop shadow.

8. SkyScraps-E65 and SkyScraps-E11, paste
and re-size both of them to 50%, place
on the upper left and right hand side, respectively.

9. SkyScraps-E22, paste and duplicate three times,
and paste on the lower front portion of the canvas,
above everything added until this step.

10. SkyScraps-E55, SkyScraps-E1, SkyScraps-E4,
SkyScraps-E7, SkyScraps-E3, SkyScraps-E40 copie
and SkyScraps-E6 paste and re-size according to
your choice and preference and place on SkyScraps-E22,
from right hand side to left hand side, respectively.

11. Add proper copyrights and licenses,
as well as the name and(or) phrase on the tag.

12.And at last save the tag as a PNG.


If any of you like my tutorial and tag, and use my tutorial
for any of your creations, please send them to me via e-mail 
at ammu.creations2012@gmail.com, and I would love them to post
them on my blog! God bless you all! xo-xo


Thank You!


Pressie Tag



Scrap Kit's Preview #1


Scrap Kit's Preview #2



Tube's Preview



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Amisha Anand
Delhi, Delhi, India
I am a 19 year old Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Student, I am also doing my Bachelors in a Law School too, and after completing these two degrees of mine I will be starting an Animation and Graphic's Diploma Course! God has gifted me with a beautiful family and I also have a boyfriend who means the world to me, he is one of the most precious person God has gifted me and I love him to death! I also work as a CT team member for some great designers and I love my work, may it be studies or tagging!
View my complete profile

Followers

Search This Blog

Chat With Me! xo-xo

Tik-Tok! :D

Calendar

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Flag Counter